Thursday, March 15, 2012

The meetings of my group concluded at noon. Before leaving for the airport, I went to Gangnam station again to visit the Samsung d’light show room I missed yesterday.

Seoul sun rise saw from my hotel room.


Entrance to Samsung d'light.


LED displays at the second floor of the exhibition center.


Displays of integrations between household electric appliances.


The display space at the first floor of the exhibition center.


I came to the award-winning Seoul Incheon International Airport. The airport offered many facilities and activities for passengers but I had to say that the observation area was not the best feature in the airport.

The streamline building of Seoul Incheon International Airport.


The airport’s spacious and bright modern departure hall.


Live concert at a stage in the middle of the airport building.


Traditional government costume parade in the terminal.


Various types of airliners operated by Korean Airlines.


I returned to the foggy Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport.


The Previous Day | Web Album