Friday, April 27, 2012

The purpose of this five-day-three-night business trip was to participate in a technical conference. I chose Cathay Pacific flights that transferred at Hong Kong so I would be able to arrive at Wednesday noon. The plan was to go back to Taipei on Cathay Pacific flights as well but due to severe Typhoon at Hong Kong, I was transferred to fly back to Taipei on China Airlines’ direct flight.

The Cathay Pacific’s Boeing 747-400 that took me to Hong Kong.

Another Cathay Pacific’s Boeing 747-400 took me to San Francisco.

The China Airlines’ Boeing 747-400 with Boeing house livery that took me back to Taipei.

I didn’t plan to visit any place during this short trip. But to spend the time on Friday evening before the flight left at mid-night, I decided to drive to the vista point north of the Golden Gate Bridge to take photos of San Francisco as the light faded at dusk.

Alcatraz at dusk.

San Francisco Bay from dusk till dark.




San Francisco city under night sky.

Illuminated Bay Bridge.

Web Album