Monday, March 12, 2012

Four days after returned from India, I was at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport again. This time I was going to a conference in Seoul. During my time at the airport, I happened to witness a fire drill and emergency response exercise in front of Terminal 2.

View of Highway 1 from Taiwan High Speed Rail train.


Firemen dropped from the roof of Terminal 2.


Fire engines sprayed water all over the facade of Terminal 2.


After arrived Seoul Incheon International Airport, I took the airport train then transferred to Subway Line 9 at Gimpo Airport to reach the hotel near the terminus of Line 9. I happened to meet my Indian colleagues at the lobby as they came back from visiting the city.

Dawn at Seoul Incheol International Airport.


Cliché as it might be, I had to try bibimbap at Seoul.


The Next Day