Saturday, December 31, 2022

I stayed twice in 32 Villa in Beitou, once in 2020 and once in 2022. Both stays were during the Mid-Autumn Festival holidays.

I stayed in the Japanese suite with outdoor bath in 2020 and I stayed in the European suite with indoor bath in 2022.

In-room breakfasts and snacks.

The Restaurant in 32 Villa provided Michelin recommended French cuisines. Same as my stays in Radium Kagaya Taipei, I had the full course menus both for lunch and dinner during my stay.

Chef's menu full course dinner of the Restaurant.

Chef's menu full course lunch of the Restaurant.

Chef's menu full course dinner of the Restaurant.

Beitou local farmer special full course lunch of the Restaurant.

The Restaurant worked with farmers and communities in Beitou to provide the local farmer special menu. I also went to the cafe in the Beitou mesume to try their local farmer special afternoon tea menu.