Saturday, May 29, 2010

It seemed most Singaporeans and visitors to Singapore were not early birds, so I was able to enjoy my own capsule when I ride the Singapore Flyer observation wheel. To escape the tropical heat, I visited the air conditioned National Museum of Singapore before heading for the airport.

My own Singapore flyer capsule.


The busy shipping lanes outside the marina bay.


View of the Singapore city from the top of the Singapore Flyer.


The National Museum of Singapore located in a colonial building.


The montage of a day in the life in Singapore was projected to the inner wall of a tube.


The personal electrical guide supported positioning functions.


Old Singaporean movies were played at the retro movie theater.


The roof top swimming pool of Singapore Changi Airport.


The zigzagging flight path was to avoid thunderstorms on South China Sea.


Photo Albums