Friday, August 03, 2007

A classmate and I planned for this trip to Japan. Our target was the Shrines and Temples of Nikkō. This was the first time my classmate and his wife went to Tokyo, so while they did their sightseeing and shopping in Tokyo, I had my own plans.

The morning rush at Terminal 2 of Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport.


Our plane to Tokyo.


Our flight path passed the Ryukyu Islands.


After told my classmate how to go to Odaiba, I went to Gotanda to see the Japanese version of the musical Cats in the touring Cats Theatre.


照片:看戲的群眾陸續走進貓劇場



Theatergoers leaving the theater after the show.

The direction signs with cat footprints led people from the railway station to the cat theater.


View of Shinjuku from my room. It paled by comparison with the view from the room of my classmate...


...which looked at the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.


The Next Day