Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Arrived New York under strong showers, I got my first impression of famous spots of this city with LEGO models displayed at the 2nd floor of the Toy's Rus flagship store on Time Square.



I did visit these landmark buildings at the following days. Tourists could not climb onto the Statue of Liberty, but could walk into the basement to visit the museum inside.



American do their best to protect their national symbol. Tourists had to surrender their bags, then pass metal detectors and x-ray machines inside the white tent, before they could walk near the statue.



This telescope design has become a symbol of tourism of the States.



F-14 Tom Cat and other fighter jets are displayed on the flight deck of USS Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum.



It rains a lot during my trip at New York. It finally became sunny when I went up the Empire State Building at my last day at New York, and I could have a terrific view of this metropolitan.




Previous | Next